A small menu-system.
replimenu is a small GPL'ed (GNU General Public License) menu-system
mainly intended for use in shell installation/configuration scripts, especially
in an environment where size is important, e.g. embedded systems.
- Small binary, little memory consumption.
- No (n)curses.
- No library dependencies (other than libc, unless static).
- A single, customizable menu that can be navigated using the arrow keys, Page Up, Page Down, Home and End.
- Put text above and below the menu, it'll automatically wrap nicely.
- Checkbox, radiobutton, comments in the middle of the menu, input box, message box, password box.
- Customize appearance; have items be automatically numbered (default), or choose your own bullet.
- Hide items in the menu.
- Automatically execute menu items on start-up.
- Tie several items together, chaining them to one menu item.
- Automatically centers the menu and pop-up boxes on the screen.
- Ability to force replimenu into using a user specified geometry.
The current version is 0.9 and can be found at
Documentation is provided as a manpage (very extensive, not like GNU manpages).
DOES ANYONE USE IT?
Apparantly. The projects listed below use it in one way or the other. Know other projects that use it? Please let me know.
E-mail me at michel at zebra.ath.cx (remember to resolve the at).
replimenu is gratefully hosted by: